Thursday, July 19, 2012

DFW Blogger Event!

Hey ladies!! I wanted to share with you a fun event that is coming up in September (9/8/12 to be exact) for all DFW Bloggers. Myself and Sarah @ City Girl Gone Country and Julie @A Beautiful Day are hosting a fun blogger's night at A Piece of Work in Fort Worth. 



I recently participated in an alumni event at A Piece of Workand had a blast! Y'all I have no artistic painting experience what-so-ever, but managed to paint a masterpiece! The coolest part is that they instruct each brush stroke. No lie! This is how everyone can paint their own masterpiece!! So do not feel intimidated! {Check out my experience here.} Plus...we will be serving light apps and wine!! 

What?? Did I just say wine?? Why yes, I most certainly did! :) This wonderful studio is BYOB, so if you're not into wine, bring your own adult beverage of choice. :) The cost for this fun night is $40. What's included? Paint, canvas, instructor for the evening, wine, light apps, aprons for everyone, sodas, tea, hot chocolate, and bottled water.

At the end of the evening, you will be able to take home your beautiful masterpiece. :)

Here is my beautiful masterpiece!

Click this link to sign up (you will need to join the Texas Bloggers Facebook Group first...if you aren't a member yet...before clicking through to the event info). If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. :)
- Taylor

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for another magnificent post. The place else may just anyone get that
    type of information in such a perfect method of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the look for
    such information.

    Visit my webpage impotence quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added"
    checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get three emails with
    the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?

    Appreciate it!

    Also visit my web blog :: dr. bernstein weight loss calculator

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete